IPEC has the specialist skills and experience to provide patent essentiality determination services for a broad range of internationally standardized technologies such as:
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) and Long Term Evolution – Advanced (LTE Advanced) (“4G”): the anticipated most dominant wireless mobile technology to replace 3G
- WiFi (IEEE 802.11a, b, g, i, n, etc.)
- WiMax (IEEE 802.16)
- W-CDMA FDD (“3G”): currently the most dominant wireless mobile technology
- Audio/Video (MPEG, MP3, etc)
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface)
- IETF Internet Protocols
Copies of the LTE, LTE-Advanced, 3G Standards can be obtained from the 3GPP website.
Copies of the IEEE 802.11, 802.16 Standards can be obtained from the IEEE website.
Copies of the IETF Internet Protocols can be obtained from the IETF website.
Copies of ISO Standards can be obtained from the ISO store.